The Jenkins Organization Management
In 2000, The Jenkins Organization formed a self storage property management division that currently performs third party management for over 50 facilities through its wholly owned affiliate, TJO 10 X 10 Management. TJO 10 X 10 Management is led by Troy Sheppard, our Chief Operating Officer. In total, we manage over 3.5 million square feet of self storage space, and have over 21,000 customers in 5 states. Our management team has direct self storage operating experience in 37 states and Canada. Our self-storage management team has over 75 years combined experience in the self storage industry.
Our complete facility management services include the following:
- Facility staffing, including hiring and training managers.
- Implementation and oversight of marketing programs specifically designed for your property, with a strong emphasis on internet marketing.
- Maximization of ancillary income (sale of tenant insurance, locks, boxes, moving supplies, etc.).
- Policy and procedure implementation and operational handbooks.
- Periodic site audits.
- Competition analysis.
- Delinquency management.
- Proprietary rate and revenue management.
- Implementation of innovative manager bonus programs that help achieve maximum income.
- Prepare the legal advertisements and conduct the lien sales in accordance with state property codes.
- Facility operating software technical support.
- Budget preparation.
- Full bookkeeping services.
- Manage bi-weekly payroll and provide other human resource functions.
- Capital improvement recommendations and implementation.
- Monthly owner reporting.
To view detailed information on The Jenkins Organization's self storage properties, please visit www.tjoselfstorage.com